Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Uh..What is this all this white stuff on the ground?

Hello their folks, fans, and other people who do not agree with the type of greeting that i have used. o.O

well after a long and tiring flight back to Canada, WE MADE IT! Though I am alone right now and do not feel that I should tell the random stories that happened along the way, fear not, they will be blogged. I just do not feel at liberty to write them without my other team members. The good news is that not only did we make it, but SO DID OUR LUGGAGE *crowd goes wild*. I know right? May God bless that wonderful man in Delhi. (I will explain in more detail later about Delhi and our uh...wonderful experience -.-;) 

Well i know this is short, but i hope you all continue to read the blog as we talk about what we have learned and experienced through this trip. I am very pleased to say that it was evident that God was with us and around us and I can't wait to share the amazing stories that God has given us to share and has written in our hearts. I have never felt so blessed to be apart of Gods plan. Thank you for your prayers. Its good to be back home were everyone (or most everyone) speaks English. I will miss the friends and family I have come to know in Nepal and may God bless them and their ministry. 

God bless you all, 
Oh and Ron and Cheryl, will are also praying for you and cannot wait for your return. God be with you all!

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment