Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Shh, no one is looking. :P

Hello there folks! Its your amazing friend KIM!!!!! *the crowd goes wild* Awe gosh, you guys are too flattering. Ehem

Anyways, while I am writing this blog everyone is off doing their own thing, showering, reading, drinking water etc. and they do not know that i am blogging :O I know right, rebel in the house. 

Well we are just about to take off to...a place I cannot spell...let me try. Thamel WMAHAHA!!! I am going to go souvenir shopping. Anyone want anything??? Well as our stay here is drawing to a close, only about 4 more days before we board the plane, we find ourself wondering where all the time went. We have become really close with some of the girls and every time someone mention that we are leaving soon they break out in protests. Inside, I do to. As much as I miss home, I will really miss these girls. I have hopes of coming back here, or at least better their emails of something. Maybe I can write letters.

:O oh no! My team have spotted me...*hides under the covers until they leave* phew. Ok. Well as you read we have received our luggage. Thanks to Ron and his big voice. His Canadian heart was sad, but he knew he had to do it. The last of our bags are supposed to get here today. Thank God. We three girls did not want to have to truck around Delhi Airport looking for these things. But not having our luggage has shown Larissa and I one thing, we can get by with almost nothing. I believe that not having our luggage really pushed us to truly interact with the culture at a deeper level. Cheryl is a great one to have around. She is like a mother to us, and super funny. I will never forget the random convo's we've had. 

Even though we are very sorry that we have to leave soon, we do miss Canada, and CLBI...and Scott Gjesdal especially. (Scott you owe me a bacon cheese burger now.) We will keep trucking along, listening to the direction God gives us until we board that plane! 

We send this with so much love and hopes to see you all soon. God bless you and thank you for your prayers. Especially bout the luggage! :) 

-Kim and Larissa

And to the CLBI staff, thanks for the little card devo things. Love them and you guys. 


4,3,2,1

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nepalese women that we know!
    We are glad you got your luggage.
    Kim, stop being a rebel. Obeth, show her whose boss. Just kidding.
    Glad you guys are having fun, Your blog makes laughter want to come out of the body.
    You guys got devo cards?? Special. All we got was little cards from the staff. With devos on them for everyday. oohhhhhhh we have probably been supposed to reading them.
    See you soon!!
    An excerpt from,
    Team Colombia.

    ReplyDelete