Thursday, December 30, 2010

Less that a week...eek.

Well Christmas is over, so merry late Christmas everyone! and a Happy new year! well things are kicking up now, starting to pack and call each other, getting ready with anticipating to get up and get going already. I don't know how the rest of the girls are feeling but i am in the state of lets just get going already. Its a good thing I'm patient.(shifty eyes) With excitement I have control of the first aid kit, personally, whoever packed that thing would not live long in my opinion, they are missing some really valuable things, and they leave next to no room to put more stuff in it. Gosh!

Hehe anyways, thanks for your prayers and please continue them as we get ready for this adventure that God has given us the opportunity to have. Please prayer for a safe travel and a healthy body before, during and after the trip. Also pray for our attitudes and patience towards each other and with ourselves. May God Bless you all and thanks again for everything. we'll keep you updated. :)

- Kimberly

P.S. I still can't believe that we take off in less than a week. But as nervous and excited as I am, I know that with these girls that I have the chance of travelling with, it will be a good time. Thank God for his protection! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment